As the leading provider of paving solutions for commercial enterprises, local residents, and government agencies throughout PA and NJ, commercial asphalt milling is just one of the many services we offer. Our asphalt milling machine is capable of handling any job thrown its way.
Whether you want to reduce your impact on the environment by recycling your current asphalt or want to level out your business’s damaged parking lot, our asphalt milling services make it easy to for you to achieve your goals while staying within your budget.
Understanding the Purpose of Asphalt Milling
Asphalt milling is the process of removing part of a paved surface, such as a parking lot or road. Depending on the goal of your project, your asphalt milling contractor can remove just the surface of your pavement, or anywhere up to the entire depth of your asphalt surface, which is referred to as full depth removal. Business owners choose to mill their asphalt surfaces for many reasons, but some of the most popular reasons are to level a paved surface, repair damages, or reduce their impact on the environment.
Over the years, our asphalt milling contractors have helped commercial business owners across PA and NJ successfully handle projects as extensive as removing an entire roadway and as minor as leveling out a parking lot. When it comes to hiring the right asphalt milling contractors, the company you choose for the job is just as important as the machine they use to complete the job. Unlike other asphalt millers, we only use high-quality machines to ensure that every job we complete is done in the most professional and efficient manner.
The Benefits of Asphalt Milling
- Creates a safer curb height that can help to prevent trip and fall accidents.
- Allows you to identify and correct any potential issues with your sub-base.
- Can be used as an effective tool for correcting drainage issues.
- Helps to remove any irregularities with your asphalt surfaces such as bumps or cracks.
- Can have a positive effect on the environment because it reduces the need for additional resource production.
- Is faster than removing asphalt using traditional methods.
- Is more economical than traditional removal methods.
The Process of Asphalt Milling
The milling process varies depending on which asphalt milling contractor you hire, but in general, our milling process employs the help of heavy-duty asphalt miller.
- Our asphalt miller features a rotating cutting drum that removes and grinds the surface of your asphalt.
- Next, using a vacuum, our asphalt paving contractors suck up the milled material and deposits while transferring them to a dump truck via a conveyance system.
- Once removed, the milled asphalt will be recycled so that it can be reused in future paving projects.
- Before we leave the site, our team will sweep and clean the surface to ensure there is no dust and debris left behind that might cause problems when laying your new asphalt.
Get an Estimate for Your Next Project Today!
In addition to our milling services, our asphalt milling contractors are qualified to handle all of your asphalt paving and sealcoating needs in PA and NJ. To get a FREE estimate for your next milling or paving project, simply fill out our online contact form. Remember, our contractors are here to help you keep your asphalt surfaces in tip-top shape, so don’t hesitate to schedule your appointment today!