If you’re looking for asphalt seal coating and paving companies, we proudly serve the state of NJ, including the town of Burlington, as well as other towns located both Camden County and Mercer County, NJ.
Your asphalt can take a real beating over the years in the harsh elements of our weather changes in South Jersey. A major problem when it comes to asphalt paving, especially in North, Center, or South Jersey, is when water penetrates the asphalt base, causing oxidation of the pavement surface and making it very dry, causing small cracks.
If you do not treat this, the crack will continue to grow and eventually water will get to the base of the pavement, causing very large cracks to your asphalt. At that time, the only real option is removal and replacement of the old asphalt in South Jersey, which will be more costly than seal coating.
Your plan of action should be to seal coat your asphalt to avoid this scenario. Seal coating seals the asphalt pavement so that the oxidation never occurs and you can avoid the natural erosion that will happen. Seal coating also seals the small cracks and never allows them to turn into large cracks, which eventually cause you to re-asphalt the whole service area.
Seal coating leaves a nice smooth black surface that will not only protect the area from the elements, but give you the freedom from other burdens. It also leaves your driveway or parking lot ready for whatever you may need to do with it. Whether you are in Mercer County, Camden County, or in Burlington County, NJ, call us for a free estimate and we will evaluate the damage.
Benefits of Seal Coating
- Acts as a guard against the hard Northeastern weather and the Suns harmful UV rays
- Protects against gasoline, rock salt, oil and other harmful chemicals that would destroy your pavement
- Prevents small cracks from growing bigger and uncontrollable and fills minor imperfections
- Creates a nice shiny black surface that will last and look nice for a long time and is ideal for painting
- Lowers maintenance costs as rainfall or simple hosing easily washes dirt from the smooth, non-porous surface
- Fast and easy application – broom, squeegee, or spray
- Non-toxic to workers and the environment – no asbestos, coal tar, or other carcinogenic materials
- Safety – Slip resistant
MasterSeal – For Asphalt and Blacktop Sealcoating Companies
A mineral filled asphalt emulsion pavement sealer designed for sealcoating, protecting and beautifying all types of asphalt and blacktop driveways, parking lots and more. A regular scheduled sealcoating program utilizing MasterSeal, will more than double the life of your asphalt and blacktop. We provide this service, along with paving services for Burlington County, Camden County, Mercer County and beyond. Any resident of South Jersey that needs our help can contact us today. As one of the most responsive paving companies, we will answer your call immediately!